Randox Quality Control are pleased to announce the launch of Acusera 24•7 Live Online Version 2.0.
Acusera 24.7 Live Online New Features & Benefits
Following extensive development based on customer feedback, Acusera 24•7 Live Online 2.0 is smarter, faster and more efficient than ever before. In addition to our unrivalled range of features offered in earlier versions, the below features have been added to the Acusera 24•7 Live Online software to speed up the review process and provide at-a-glance performance assessment.
- Peer data is updated instantly allowing real-time peer comparison, faster troubleshooting and identification of trends.
- Levey-Jennings charts now have even more functionality with the ability to add events such as calibration and reagent lot changes for advanced review of trends.
- New user interface which is faster and easier to use, enhancing your user experience
- Capable of bi-directional communication with LIMS.
- New Histogram chart providing a quick visualisation of any test system bias.
- New Exception Report providing a count of the number of results for a given time period that exceed 2SD allowing corrective action to be taken.
- Support for multiple devices, our responsive design will scale to fit any platform including mobile, tablet and PC.
- Users can create a custom configuration that can be shared across other instruments in their lab and also other labs in their group, speeding up the configuration process for lab chains
- Performance limits, QC multi-rules and peer groups may now be customised depending on user preferences for each different analyte, instrument or lot of control.